Parents & guardians can schedule back to school parents/teacher/students conferences online with flexibility around your family schedule.
On August 8, 2019, families who have an updated email address in our PowerSchool data system will receive an email with usernames, passwords, and details to sign up for conferences. Please reference that email.
If you didn't receive an email that means we do not have a valid email address on file for your family. You will need to log-in to PowerSchool (the system you use to register for school) and retrieve your student's ID number. That is your password.
1. Log into PowerSchool - https://charlescityschools.powerschool.com
2. Enter your username and password
3. Click on e-registration on the left side of your screen.
4. Choose your child in the top menu bar
5. At the top of the e-registration screen, you will see your child's full name, followed by a number. THAT number is your password. Write that number down.
6. Log in to the conference registration site for your school
7. Make sure we have a valid email address on file for your family.
E-mail a Lincoln Elementary School secretary
E-mail a Washington Elementary School secretary