Benefits of the School-to-You program
100% at home or any blend of at home/on campus you choose. Come back to school when the time is right for your family.
Delivered to your home
- High-Quality Virtual Lessons
- 1:1 or small group virtual tutoring
- Optional 1-1 in-person house call tutoring with teachers/staff
- Access to electives and specials (arts, music, PE, etc) content in-person and virtually
- Free parenting support and resources through Love and Logic®️
- Regular check-in with the campus principal
- All curriculum and instructional material provided free. (If we don’t have something you need, just ask.)
- Special Education and English Language services through in-person and virtual options
- Keeping kids active and social in safe ways
- Virtual physical activity
- Virtual play dates
- In-person, socially distanced, open gyms, activity nights, and movie nights especially designed for School to You members
- Use of school Chromebooks
- Internet hotspot*
- Tech support help desk
- Breakfast/lunch delivered to your door
- Access to in-person or free telehealth school nurse support
- Access to in-person or free telehealth school counselor/social worker support
- Access to on-campus activities (athletics/clubs, etc)
- Interpreting services
- Can choose 100% contactless instruction or any blend of in-person campus learning you choose
- Can choose to switch back to on-campus learning anytime you feel it’s right for your family
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
If this new home learning program sounds right for your family, let us know and our School to Home team will get back in contact with you.
*Internet hotspots available to families who qualify for free and reduced meals through the State of Iowa guidelines.