Section 504 Plan

Students who are entitled to a 504 plan (1) have a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities, and (2) need accommodations because of their disability—so they can access and benefit from their education.


Please see this Section 504 Handbook for more information. If you have questions regarding your student and Section 504, please contact your school's counselor.

Washington Elementary School Counselor 
Sandy Thompson

Call 641-257-6570

Lincoln Elementary School Counselor 
Joanne McAvoy 
Call 641-257-6560

Charles City Middle School Counselor 
Ray Cole


Charles City High School Counselor 
Casey Brandau